Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 2012 Debut Book Releases

Happy May and Happy Thrilling Thursday. The first of every month we will feature members of our Debut Authors Program. We are excited to announce that four members have books being released in May 2012. Please take a look and let’s celebrate their success!



Chuck Greaves HUSH MONEY (St. Martin's Minotaur) May 2012


Julia Heaberlin PLAYING DEAD


Jeremy Bates WHITE LIES


Daniel Friedman DON’T EVER GET OLD


*note. this post disappeared for some odd reason. I will upload the book synopsis for these titles by the weekend

3 comments:

jenny milchman said...

What an absolutely amazing lineup! Congrats to all the May Debuts--my Pile just grew bigger :)

Unknown said...

It is exciting to see what each debut has to offer month after month. A very impressive bunch. :)

Linda Rodriguez said...

My TBR pile just grew. These all sound exciting and suspenseful. I can't wait to get my hands on them.